About the course
Why wait until retirement is around the corner before you start to plan. This session provide participants their individual strengths and values to assist them with their transition planning. Recognising that each individual will have different feelings and concerns relating to retirement, this session will help participants understand their current readiness for this significant change, and then assist them in developing greater clarity and direction.
Who will benefit
Staff who are nearing retirement age and those who are wanting to plan for their retirement will benefit from clarifying what they would like to do.
What we will cover
- Retirement – what is it, what does it mean?
- A whole of life approach to retirement
- The journey to retirement
- My readiness for retirement
- A way of making sense of change – the changes retirement will bring
- strengthen skills in planning and preparing
People transitioning to retirement
How to Book
This course is currently provided on an as needs basis, either onsite or at LifeWorks. If you would like to know more or book this training for your staff, please email email@example.com or call (03) 8650 6200.