The ‘Prepare-Enrich’ Committed Couples (Private Session) program is the leading national relationship questionnaire and skill building program. Prepare-Enrich is custom-tailored to each couple’s unique situation. Couples work through positive exercises to build their relationship skills and learn to understand themselves and their partners better. It is particularly helpful for pre-marriage couples and is well-suited to couples at all life stages wishing to explore, enhance or enrich their relationship.
The program comprises an on-line questionnaire and three hours in private session/s scheduled with a professional facilitator at convenient times and locations throughout metropolitan Melbourne.
Special arrangements can be made for remote and regional couples to conduct the program on-line via video link (contact un on 8650 6200 for more details).
Program Duration & Fees
- Online questionnaire
- 3 hours of private consultation
- $365.00 per couple
- Couples preparing for marriage
- Couples preparing for long-term commitment
- Couples wishing to enrich their existing relationship/marriage
Which couples program should we choose?
- Should we choose a Group Couples Program? The Committed Couples Group Program is a fun and interactive learning experience within a group environment – typically another 3-5 couples. The group session provides plenty of opportunity to meet other couples and share experiences with others going through a similar situation.
- Should we choose an Individual Couples Program? However, if you would prefer a private consultation, the Committed Couples Privates Session program may be more suitable. For couples with a long-standing relationship, with children, different cultural backgrounds or a blended family, the individual program is recommended.