Are you tired and frustrated at not being able to express your point of view to your partner. Are you having unnecessary arguments about small things? Do you struggle conveying messages to your partner because you think they may be hard to say, hard to hear or difficult to be received?
Mastering the art of communication in a couple relationship is a challenging task for most of us.
Topics and areas to be covered include:
- Understanding what is healthy communication
- Strategies and tools to develop communication skills as a couple
- Conflict resolution within committed relationships
- Practical skills to build your communication channels
Program Duration & Fees
- 4 hour program that can be delivered over one or two sessions.
- Program can be delivered face-to-face at LifeWorks office or via video link.
- $300 (no concession)
- All couples at any life stage, long term relationships, same-sex couples.
- Not Suitable for couples where there is intimidation, violence, addiction or unaddressed mental health issues.