About the course
The aim of this course is to build confidence and improve workplace relationships by discovering how to be assertive in the workplace in a positive and productive manner. Learning outcomes will include:
- Clarity about what assertiveness is, and isn’t.
- Practice at applying strategies to overcome personal barriers in speaking up and communicating clearly to achieve win-win outcomes
- Greater confidence to think and act assertively in the workplace
Who will benefit?
Staff, managers and supervisors.
What we will cover
- Benefits of communicating assertively
- Barriers to being assertive
- Useful strategies to think and act assertively
- Key communication skills to assist in developing an assertive approach
- How to say ‘no’ successfully
- Receiving compliments well
- Key action plan
How to Book
This course is currently provided on an as needs basis, either onsite or at LifeWorks. If you would like to know more or book this training for your staff, please email email@example.com or call (03) 8650 6200.