Tools to assist Celebrants broaching the topic of Pre-Marriage Education
As a leading provider of pre-marriage education and relationship services in Victoria, LifeWorks is delighted to provide a range of resources and information links to assist celebrants.
For more information on pre-marriage programs and other relationship services or to request other resources, please contact us on 1300 543 396 or contact us.
We understand that broaching the topic of pre-marriage education can be a tricky one for celebrants so in an endeavour to assist you, in this sometimes sensitive task, we have included some resources that can be used in client information packs or emails.
This short video, created by the Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia is a great way to start the conversation.
Downloadable Q&A’s and Letter of Introduction
Click on image to download
LifeWorks offers a range of pre-marriage and couple relationship programs throughout the year.
How to Refer your clients
You can also direct your clients to our website where they are able to book into the program that is right for them.
- www.familyrelationships.gov.au– Family Relationships Online
- www.fahcsia.gov.au – Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA)
- www.smartmarriages.com– US website of interest
- www.gottman.com– Dr John Gottman, researcher & author
- www.cyh.com.au– Child & Youth Health
- www.mareaa.asn.au– Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia
- www.raisingchildren.net.au – The Raising Children Network – Australian Parenting Site
ORDER OR DOWNLOAD BROCHURES & FLYERS
Or download, save and email our electronic brochures below.